lunargames.tk
welcome to lunargames.tk please login or register.u will earn upon request or if u post more then lunalife also if you are active on the site vip will be given to you
lunargames.tk
welcome to lunargames.tk please login or register.u will earn upon request or if u post more then lunalife also if you are active on the site vip will be given to you
lunargames.tk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lunargames.tk

HomePortal*Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
lunalife
how to jail break an ipod touch I_vote_lcaphow to jail break an ipod touch I_voting_barhow to jail break an ipod touch I_vote_rcap 
Di® ty. ©hEeZy
how to jail break an ipod touch I_vote_lcaphow to jail break an ipod touch I_voting_barhow to jail break an ipod touch I_vote_rcap 
xX-Tiempo13-Xx
Im.PoSsibLe
RisiR
.-jZeIvIiiX-.
reynaiv
zan2161974
-VejZdsTagS-
«xX™DA®K_KILLINGS™Xx»
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:22 pm
visitors
hits counter
Affiliates

how to jail break an ipod touch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunalife
ADMIN/SITE OWNER
ADMIN/SITE OWNER
lunalife

how to jail break an ipod touch Empty
PostSubject: how to jail break an ipod touch   how to jail break an ipod touch EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:40 pm

for the original go to
http://www.ithinkdiff.com/jailbreak-ipod-touch-os-3-1-2-with-blackra1n/

Important: iPhone OS 3.1.3 has been released for the iPhone and iPod Touch. We’ve got a new guide up on how to jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 and iPod Touch 3.1.3 with redsn0w 0.9.4. Don’t upgrade to iPhone OS 3.1.3 if you’re using an unlocked iPhone 3G/3Gs or a jailbroken iPod Touch 2G (MC Model)/3G. The redsn0w guide is for iPhone 2G/3G jailbreak and iPod Touch 1G/2G ( non MC Models) only.

The jailbreak for iPod Touch OS 3.1.2 is finally here, and from none other than George Hotz who has been jailbreaking the iPhone since it was first launched. Called blackra1n, this Windows only jailbreak tool works for all iPhones ( 2G, 3G and 3GS ) as well as iPod Touch 2G and 3G. A word of caution from George for iPhone Jailbreakers though:

UPDATE: If your device doesn’t boot again, don’t panic. Just re-run blackra1n while the device is plugged in.

UPDATE 2: Check out the new blog post to fix your issues with jailbreaking iPod Touch.

UPDATE 3: blackra1n for Mac has been released! Read more.

UPDATE 4: blackra1n RC2 has been released and contains fixes for many issues.

Warning 3g and 3gs unlockers, do not upgrade to 3.1.2 using iTunes if you want to keep your unlock. Baseband cannot be downgraded. Check out the dev team’s offerings. Also blackra1n doesn’t hacktivate.

Here’s how to jailbreak your iPod Touch using blackra1n.

•Upgrade to OS 3.1.2 via iTunes. It’s free if you were already using 3.0 on iPod Touch otherwise you’ll have to buy it.
•Once your iPod Touch has upgraded to 3.1.2, download blackra1n. Use Windows XP compatibility mode if you’re using Windows Vista or Windows 7.
•Launch the tool, and click the ‘make it ra1n’ button.
•It’ll take sometime while your iPod Touch is jailbroken. You’ll see George’s picture, which means it’s working. After it’s down, it’ll restart.
•You should see the blackra1n icon in your apps now. Launch it.

•From here, you can install Cydia, which lets you install jailbreak applications. There is an option to install Rock or Icy as well, which are Cydia alternatives.

•Congratulations, you have your iPod Touch 3.1.2 jailbreak up and running.
blackra1n isn’t available for OS X yet, but expect it soon. If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below.
Back to top Go down
http://lunargames.tk
Ender

PostSubject: Re: how to jail break an ipod touch   how to jail break an ipod touch EmptyThu May 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
lunalife
ADMIN/SITE OWNER
ADMIN/SITE OWNER
lunalife

PostSubject: Re: how to jail break an ipod touch   how to jail break an ipod touch EmptyThu May 13, 2010 8:59 pm

no problem dude do u want vip?
Back to top Go down
http://lunargames.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to jail break an ipod touch   how to jail break an ipod touch Empty

Back to top Go down

how to jail break an ipod touch
Page 1 of 1